Email. [email protected]
Covid 19 and your wellbeing
The Fife area is subject to Scottish Government Tier 4 until 26th April and unable to book stays during this period pending updates. We are accepting bookings for later in the year.
The safety, wellbeing and comfort of our guests is our primary concern.
We are well supported by our membership of the professional body the Association of Scotland's Self-Caterers and have access to the best current guidelines, advice and instruction.
- extending the gap time between bookings so no-one will share the accommodation within days of each other
- using a ASSC approved risk assessment process
- cleaning and sanitising to industry standard protocols using approved products
- removing unnecessary shared items to reduce contact points
- arranging socially distanced arrivals and self check-in whenever possible.
We must ask you, please;
- not to book or subsequently travel if anyone in your party may have symptoms or is likely to have contracted Covid19 without evident symptoms.
- not to book or travel if during that time you are subject to quarantine regulations.
- inform us immediately if someone becomes ill with symptoms whilst you are staying at the apartment.
- adhere to all current guidelines with regard to face coverings, social distancing and responsible conduct towards our neighbours and the local community.